Oil, gas and LPG are all fossil fuels and can emit dangerous carbon monoxide if not serviced regularly. Carbon monoxide is a highly toxic, poisonous gas that is odourless, colourless and tasteless. Because it is so difficult to detect it is really important that any appliance burning them be checked at least annually. Sharp and Howse engineers are qualified to perform the checks needed. Please call us if your appliances have not been checked or require a service.
We are really committed to your safety so if you don’t already have CO detectors fitted we will install two free detectors with every new installation and one detector if you ask us to service an existing boiler.